Social media caught me with my pants down! Okay, okay…social media did not truly catch me with my pants down, but I’m sure you can appreciate the eye catching title. Now that I have your full attention, please check out how you can do the same with your patients.
Insurance reimbursements are at an all time low, ICD 10 is kicking my butt and I have been in the office for more than 10 hours everyday this week. Oh and I still need to build my social media presence. Does this sound familiar? Well believe it or not, this is a common problem throughout the Optometry community. As Optometrists, we are always plagued by outside factors that impact our lives and our ultimate bottom line. At Defocus Media, we aim to afford Optometrists the luxury of defocusing on media and refocusing on patient care.
Defocus Media is run by two successful millennial optometrists and social media entrepreneurs, Dr. Darryl Glover and Dr. Jennifer Lyerly. Equipped with proven track records of successfully engaging online readers and followers, they are bringing their expertise to your media accounts.
Our company manages social media networks including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram on your behalf. Defocus Media will create a media presence that builds a personal connection between your practice and your patients which is key to successful digital marketing.
- The average person spends 15.5 hours on Facebook each month. — The Lucas Firm
- Social media is WORD OF MOUTH! 55% of consumers share their purchases on social media accounts. — Startups FM
- The generic post services that other optometrist are using are not effective. Personalized post are received 4.4x more profile views. — Kredible Blog
- Patients need to hear from you! 74% of consumers rely on social networks to guide purchase decisions. –S Commerce.
- 91% of millennials use Facebook. Social media is the easiest way to connect the generation that is vital to growing your business. — DMR
At Defocus Media, our goal is simple: We let you defocus from social media, and refocus on your patient care. Check out our packages and let us start working for you. Please visit www.defocusmedia.com or email me email@example.com